Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awesome Website

I came across a Wonderful website last night, it's http://www.choosehope.com this website sell all type of "awareness" items for cancer and for all types of cancer. I have placed my order tonight for some bracelets, magnets, koozies and key chains. I can't wait to get them. The best part of this website is they donate each month money back to all cancer researches. They made a record donation last month of $ 6,000. I hope my order of $ 140.00 helps them and I'm sure this is only my first order.

I bought a total of 50 bracelets for us and some of our friends and family that would like one. I got 4 magnets for our cars, koozies that say "Cancer Sucks"; Mom and I a water bottle that says Cancer Sucks, key chains and a special button for Mom to wear. I can't wait until they get here.

I hope you all take the time to look at the website and maybe even purchase an item or two. Their prices are not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment